Social shopping is a method of e-commerce where shoppers' friends become involved in the shopping experience. Social shopping attempts to use technology to mimic the social interactions found in physical malls and stores.
The purpose of online shopping is to save time, save money. One can watch and select things he wants to buy. Through online shopping, customers can save money because prices are less than market prices and receive our bought things at home.
3. Benefits for end users
- Saves time and efforts.
- The convenience of shopping at home.
- Wide variety/range of products are available.
- Good discounts/lower prices.
- Get detailed information about the product.
- We can compare various models/brands.
4. Benefits for business
- Affordable advertising and marketing.
- No reach limitations.
- Flexibility for customers.