Social networking is a social media site that allows you to connect with people who have similar interests, career interests, activities, backgrounds, or real-life connections.
Social networking serves as a way to connect individuals with other people and businesses to share information, ideas, and messages.
3. Benefits for end users
- Connect with friends, families, and build a relationship through photos or text messages.
- Social interaction and access to news and information.
- Building professional relationships, sharing information, finding new jobs.
4. Benefits for business
- Increase brand recognition.
- Promote products and services, and to answer customer queries and concerns.
- Reach a target audience through ads.
- Effectiveness and cost-efficiency.